Handmade Sketchbooks (3, 5, 12, 24 packs)
Hello! These are sketchbooks that I made by hand! They are good! Keep in mind that they are folded, bound, and trimmed by hand so each book is unique and there are sliiiiight size variants from book to book. Here are the specs:
Here are some videos I made about the sketchbooks:
Timelapse construction: vimeo.com/154908264
Obscenely long explanation of the books: https://youtu.be/VTPqOhlRrGM
Dimensions: approx. 3.5"x5.25"
Page count: 40 (margin of error +/-4)
• Screen printed by Ghost Press in Chicago, IL.
• 80# French Dur-o-tone Butcher Extra Blue and Speckletone Cream
• Ink color: Pantone 411 (dark gray)
* TreeZero Brown Bear 19# paper (v similar in weight to copy paper)
• 100% tree free, made from bagasse (a sugar cane by-product)
• unbleached (so it's tan, not white)
• 100% biodegradable and recyclable
• ISO certified sustainable
There are 8 cover designs in all. You can't choose which ones you get. If you want all of them, then be sure to order the 12 pack!